BECOME A SINGING TEACHER
Vocaltutor are currently looking for energetic, enthusiastic, passionate and inspiring singing teachers to join our ever-growing network.
Are you friendly and approachable, with excellent communication skills, a good knowledge of all music styles, and a high level of vocal ability?
Becoming an Associate Teacher is an excellent way to develop your own skills as a teacher, gain students, and friends, while earning yourself over £20 per hour!
Associate teaching with Vocaltutor is flexible. You work when is best for you and the student. You can have as many or as few students
as you like.
As an Associate teacher you will have your own Vocaltutor studio in your local area and your own students which can grow from strength to strength.
"Becoming a Vocaltutor Associate Teacher has allowed me to grow my network of students, be part of a strong and reputable brand, join a community of amazing singing teachers and really build my career in my local area"
Vocaltutor Associate Teacher
If you can answer YES to at least four of the questions below then Vocaltutor would be delighted to hear from you!
- Have you had voice or singing tuition?
- Do you have a teaching space available?
- Do you have teaching experience?
- Do you have qualified teacher status?
- Do you have qualifications in music?
- Performance and/or teaching to A level, BTEC, HND or Degree level?
- Have you taken ABRSM/Trinity and diploma exams?
- Do you have a knowledge of music theory?
- Do you play piano or keyboard?
- Also, do you have Public Liability Insurance and Enhanced Disclosure?
- Would you like to be a part of one of the UK’s fastest growing vocal tuition networks?
What We Offer
- a page on the Vocaltutor website, which will include information such as relevant training and experience along with your picture
- the use of the Vocaltutor brand, logos, ethos and training materials
- the opportunity to submit relevant articles for the website and the Vocaltutor e-newsletters
- local and national marketing plans including the Vocaltutor website, e-newsletters, Yellow Pages, Yell.com, The Stage, local and national press, branded leaflets, posters and stationery.
- social media
- support to all Associate Teachers via the Teacher Network and Head Office
With Vocaltutor doing so much for you, it then leaves you to get on with the good stuff - the teaching!
Click APPLY NOW under the 'Become A Singing Teacher' dropdown menu to get in touch.